SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sneak PEEK from Sweet Pea Stamps


This beautiful image is a new line coming soon.
Brought to you by Sweet Pea Stamps and new artist, Linda Biggs.
She has many gorgeous images coming your way and all may be pre-ordered now!

I colored the image with Copic markers and stippled tan ink "Desert Sand by
CTMH" around it, then trimmed it out.
I matted on some tan paper and set aside.
For the base I used green, then tan and then some designer paper
I got from Oriental Trading.
Added a large flower by Prima "Island Pastel" with a
Really Big Brad in the center.
Some small jewels here and there to finish it off.

I am really excited about all the new artists coming aboard and
urge you to check out their new offerings. Click the link below to see what
we have for YOU!

No comments: