SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swap Card


My card today is for a swap I joined over on
Midwest Stampers Yahoo group.
We had to do cards with a fall/harvest theme-do
you think this fits the bill?

I ran my brayer over some white glossy that I had inked with a K-pad 
"Desert Heat"and when that dried I stamped the Peddler's Pack image with
Versamark and embossed with detail black powder.

Then I trimmed and layered more black onto an orange base.
I brayered more glossy and punched a large leaf from that
and stamped the verse (by Inky Antics), popped it up and tied
some natural hemp fibers around the stem.

Pretty simple yes?  But pretty I think.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautiful card!!! What a pretty colour!

Christine said...

Looks gorgeous.