SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps Foxy Lady


This card just sort of came together on its' own.

I began with a Sweet Pea image by ching-chou kuik "Fox Allure"
which you will find  by clicking below:


I cut an oval shape from white glossy and ran my brayer over to give it color, then cut another oval
without the fancy edging (to fit inside the first oval).  I cut another oval and put just part of that over my dp paper, cut one corner with a punch & layered this all together.
Then I added pink rhinestones and pearls to the little ovals around my frame.

Supplies used:
corner punch by EK Success
Nestie "Beaded Ovals" by Spellbinders
dp "Bittersweet" by Basic Grey
Creative Memories cutting system
Rhinestones & pearls by Basic Grey
Copic markers
Blending Blox inkpads by Marvy
Tuxedo Black inkpad by Memento

There you have it.  Basically a "flat" card that uses
shapes to get your attention rather than bling.

Thanks for looking,
Connie

No comments: