SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweet Pea Mushroom Magic


This beautiful stamp comes from Sweet Pea Stamps of course!

It all came together quickly too.  I had this pretty dp I wanted to use
plus I had just gotten a lovely die "Ripples" (a cookie cutter die).
I cut 2 browns and a second pc. of dp and offset them along one side.
Ha!  After working to get them just right I realized I could have just laid down the 2 brown ripples
and gotten the same effect.

I was given this as a digital image as Sweet Pea wanted a sample quickly to showcase the artist.
Not used to digi's I had to print several to get the size I needed.  The larger
size worked well for me to cut a couple of the mushrooms for a corner
embellishment.  I popped them up, not sure if you can see from the scan.

I added some clear paper dimension for dewdrops and some glitter
on the edges of the wings....oh yes!  and punched a couple smaller leaves
to go with the popped mushrooms.

If you like it click the link below to see more of the artist's new images:


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

This is fabulous! I love the dimension you gave it by cutting out the mushrooms and layering them! :-)Traci