SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tags Tags Tags!!

Today is all about tags!
Tags of any shapes or sizes
whatever else you want to play with
Sample #1
This is a tag....just a tag, but what a tag!  Sam has collaged a shipping tag with various background papers, added stickers and a brad plus a button, then she has wrapped wire around the tag and added tiny beads.  I topped it off with some cool fibers.  This may be used as a stand-alone tag/card just as it is or you might adhere it to the front of your card.

Sample #2
For this card I ran some cardstock through my corrugator for dimension, then glued some fibers behind it before placing it on my card.  I guess I first stamped the little flower in Versamark all over the cardfront.  Then I sponged different colors of dye ink on the 4 small tags and stamped more flowers and colored them with markers.  I laid the tags together and stamped the verse then I adhered them to the cardstock strip just a little ways apart from each other with pop dots.  This is a quick way to incorporate your tags right into your design itself.
Stamp credits:  verse is Art Gone Wild and flower is unknown

Sample #3
For this card I first stamped in Versamark and a couple of light dye ink colors my main image all over the front.  Then I took an oval vellum tag apart...prying off the vellum from the back side very gently.  I then glued a pc. of plastic for my 'window' and turned the tag face down with the plastic on the bottom.  I then (very tediously) laid small pcs of foam tape along the metal rim and filled with small confetti and a cute little metal clothes hangar then covered it with a pc. of white cardstock.  I then taped this concoction on the center of my cardfront.  My tag has now become a shaker window!

Stamp credit:  paper salon  (hard to see from the scan but it says:  Hang In There!)

There are many more ways of using tags with your cards but these are just 3 easy ones for you.  

Now....tag!  You're It!!!

No comments: