SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sweet Pea Alice In Wonderland


My card today is one of "Alice In Wonderland series
by Sweet Pea Artist Elaine Cox.
This particular image is titled
"Alice and Cheshire Cat"

You can find all the "Wonderland" images at


The cat is perfectly drawn and exactly as I remember him in the storybooks I grew up with.

I stamped the image with Memento "Tuxedo Black" dye ink
onto Cryogen White cardstock and colored with Copic markers.
I embossed a panel with an embossing folder "Leafy Branch"
and added some designer paper by DCWV and topped that
with a vine cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.

Some hot pink jewels for earrings and Alice never looked so good!

I am trying to break out of the "pastel" mode I seem to be stuck in.....

Thanks for looking!

Connie



No comments: