This is a front view
and this is the back view
A few folds, a couple cuts and you can turn a 12" by 12" paper into a stand up card with this technique.
Stand Up Card
12x12 double sided cardstock
stamps of choice
bone or other scoring tool (Scor Pal works)
1) Trim cardstock to 5.5" by 12"
2) Measure in 4" from both top edges and 3" down from both top edges.
Cut this triangular shape off (see template for visual aid)
3) Score line from top to bottom 2" from both side edges
Score again 2" in from first score. You will have 4 scored lines
running from top to bottom with a 4" open space in center (see template).
4) Fold 2 outer score lines in valley folds and 2 inner scored lines in
5) Decorate as desired. This card will stand on its' own with "flaps" or
wings in the back.
I used a new image by Mark's Finest Papers as my focal image.
Words are also from same MFP set.