SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Pea Wickedless Witch


I started out with soft, muted colors and somehow went pink-wild.
Whoever heard of a witch wearing pink?
Well this one does and she does it well!

You will find this beauty on plate #53 by ching-chou kuik in
the Sweet Pea Stamp store by clicking below:

I tried to keep my card to a standard A2 size but couldn't get everything on
so it grew into a 6" square.

The dp is unknown from my stash. I used Spellbinder's
Nesties "Doodle Parts" and "Classic Frame", a Martha Stewart
border punch & corner punch, Copic markers,
pearls by Queen & Co. and SU! dye ink "Really Rust" and "Tuxedo
Black" by Memento.

Can you find my little "improvement" in the verse so it matches the witch-y theme better?
Thanks for looking!
Connie

No comments: