SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Pea-The Silentness by ching-chou kuik

I have been itching to get this stamp by ching-chou kuik inked for some time now.
I stamped it with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.
Then punched a 1 inch circle, masked a sun and sponged dye inks for the background.
I cut the mat from a silvery cardstock with my Creative Memories cutting system
and mounted it together.
But I felt it still needed something....
I stamped the word from plate #54, added a pillow sticker by K & Company and some small gems by Kaiser.
Still needs more......
I stamped one of the wings on a scrap of vellum and cut a little tab which I folded
beneath for dimension and to attach it as well.  It pops up very nicely
but of course my scanner is squashing it flat.
I added 3 tiny black gems in a corner and figured
I better quit before I overloaded it.

You can see the newest Sweet Pea stamps by clicking:


There are a number of totally beautiful images that just came out so be sure to check them out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

No comments: