SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, September 14, 2009

Real Cowboys




You know how when you buy a stamp that you just totally fall in love with and then you don't know what to do with it?
This verse stamp by Stamp A Mania is that one for  me.  It demanded an image of a little boy dressed as a cowboy (which of course I did not have).  I printed one from some clip art I had, but think my attempts at making a rope lasso may have hidden my cowboy kid?
I stamped the verse on yellow before running it thru my Cuttlebug then swiped with dark yellow ink to bring out the texture a bit more.  Layered onto blue after punching the corners, trimmed the clip art & attached the rope for a lasso.
You will find some very unique images at Stamp A Mania by clicking HERE


Tell Mark that I sent you!


No comments: