SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alcohol Ink Twist Card-Technique



Guess it has been awhile since I last posted here. I finally have the holidays wrapped up...we celebrated a little later when all our family could get together. It has made me get behind on everything.
This card was done by dripping various alcohol inks onto an acetate report cover along with some blending solution & metallic mixatives (all by Adirondack), closing the cover and brayering over to blend it together....then putting 2 pcs of glossy cardstock inside with glossy sides facing out. Close the cover and brayer to transfer the inks to the cardstock. When you remove them you give a little "twist" to get a nifty pattern. Then after it had dried I ran it thru my Cuttlebug.
I put 2 pcs of matte cardstock in after removing the glossy for a "second generation" which I used on the frame and the small tag.
Images are by Hero Arts and savvystamps.
and of course those kool Nestabilities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really have to try this technique. What colors did you use? I have quite a few alcohol inks and metallic mixatives.

Rose Ann
curbanic@roadrunner.com