SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Break From Christmas



I got tired of Christmas cards so today I made a winter card using an image by About Art Accents. I stamped it with black ink and then colored it using a Versamark pen and chalks for a softer look. I stamped small AAA images on the layers, wrapped some gold fibers around an oriental coin and Voila! a card is born!

I'm also announcing that I am stepping down from the design team of Technique Junkies at the end of the year. I've made other commitments and as I have been on Pat's team for 5 years now, I feel it is time for someone else to design differently than I do so the newsletter doesn't get into a funk. I am designing for About Art Accents and also want to spend more time with my many grandchildren so this was needed. I have enjoyed my time on the newsletter and learned many techniques that will serve me well in my future stamping endeavors.

No comments: