SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cuttlebug Background




I've been having some problems with my scanner today. Probably due to the fact that we got hit by lightening in a t-storm last night? I DL a new driver etc, installed it and of course it's different than what I am used to using so please bear with me...

Today I am adding a card with a background done simply by running some white cardstock thru the Cuttlebug....no ink or stamps to detract from the stark simplicity of it. I stamped an image by Cowtown Stamps (actually 2 of them) and mounted that on some pink cardstock onto the Cuttlebug background. Stamped a lovely verse that goes across the bottom of the white panel (by Stampendous)...actually I stamped this BEFORE embossing it. I ran a clear ribbon across over the stamped verse and added a small flower. Simple with a WOW factor I think. What do YOU think?

1 comment:

Laurel from CowTown Stamps said...

Awesome card! thanks Connie for using two CowTown Stamps images on yer card and posting it on yer blog:)

God's blessings,
Laurel of CowTown Stamps