SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Acrylic Meets Cuttlebug



I had some play time today and wanted to try running some acrylic/acetate through my Cuttlebug. I smooshed some alcohol inks on the backside of the acetate after embossing it and spritzed some Tim Holtz' Blending Solution to move the colors around. Then I flipped it over and ran a dye inkpad over the tops of the embossing for accents, layered it over a white panel, attached with a couple of spiral brads & layered on top of a copper panel.
I think you would get a different effect by layering over another color panel, but I'm happy with the white. I did a couple of others by spreading some Future floor wax over the backside and then smooshing some dye re-inkers with that also. I will see if I can do up a card tomorrow with one of those samples.
The word stamp is by The Last Word in Rubber Stamps

No comments: