SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, June 23, 2008

Suspension Card Technique



This is a simple suspension card using a scallop circle punch along with a slighter larger plain circle punch. I punched circles both in the overlay and cardfront with the plain circle punch and 2 slighter smaller scallop circles that I stamped on both sides. Using a little clear fishing line (ha! I just knew that stuff had a better purpose!!) I ran it down the center of my scallop circles and stuck them together with the line inside. Then I laid it out in the center of the cardfront circle with double sided tape and laid the overlay on top.
The clear line is somewhat invisible and if you twist your circle before putting the card into the envelope for mailing, when the recipient opens the card it will twirl and twist around.

Sort of simple but packs a punch. This works well with almost any punched shape or even a cut-out stamped image.
Stamps are by Stampendous

No comments: