SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, July 17, 2016

LIM 285 Wine A Bit

A new challenge at
This week we are to make art using
Repetitions.
Below is my work:
I began with a die by SB
"Fancy Tags" that I stamped the verse by
Art Impressions.
Then I cut some designer paper by
Prima "Fairy Flora" into a strip
which I threaded onto my tag
after I sponged some ink around edges.
When I had that centered I marked the
edge and stamped several bottles
by Bad Axe Trading Co.
I figured I had better quit before I
did too much and ruined that
"white" space...as I tend to do!
Check out the 
site to see the lovely samples over there!

3 comments:

Esther said...

I love the humour in this card! Gorgeous purple background too which sets off the stamping really nicely - must be making me think of grapes ;-) Thanks for a super LIM entry!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Ha! Ha! That made me laugh! What a super sentiment Connie and the faded wine bottles are so funky. This is a great card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Chrissie said...

This is a really cool sentiment...what fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"