SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, June 19, 2016

LIM 281 Faux Bleach


I tried the faux bleach tech with some Yupo paper and find that it does not 
like to be heat embossed.  It crinkled on me so I trimmed
out the wrinklies and ended up with a slim strip....
I used dye reindeers for the color and it seems to have
"bleached" out most of it.
Dragonfly stamp is by Magenta
word die is by Taylored Expressions
I fussy cut an extra dragonfly and popped
him up so you can see how he looked
before ironing off most color.
I am not too happy with my results
but I have not got time to re-do
so here it is.
Be sure to stop by the
 
site to see the wonderful
creations everyone (except me) has posted!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love the images on your diagonal strip, they look beautifully delicate and very subtle!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

The soft and feminine effects of that delicate faux bleaching are superb! I love the contrast of that with your beautifully vibrant butterfly.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Esther said...

Love the bleached strip, and that dragonfly is fabulously bright and vibrant against it. Lovely!

Sarah G said...

I love the diagonal strip - great save on the yupo paper! The quirky dragonfly is great too. Thank you for trying out the faux bleach technique with us this week at Less is More :)