SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Fabulousness


This week over at
the challenge is on for a
one layer card with geometric shapes.
I inked the shape stamp by MFT
with a Kpad "Desert Heat"
As that pad is a dye ink I first inked the stamp with my 
Versamark pad and then the dye pad so I could
heat emboss (thus did not have to dig for
a pigment pad).
The word stamps (by Technique Tuesday)
were stamped the same way.
I added a few gems to perk it up a bit.
Very simple, very OLC and (I hope)
very adequate white space?
Check out all the wonderful designs
over at 

8 comments:

Tiya-B said...

the bird card is toooo cute! and the simple and multi colored zigzag made a stunning card.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A CAS-tastic card Connie. Love the shading on the zig zags. Thanks for the tip about the inkpads - I've never heard of that before but it seems so obvious reading it. Will remember that for the future.
It is great to see you at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Kathyk said...

This card is fabulous too!

Kathyk

Esther said...

The zig zags are great - I love the colour fade! It adds so much visual interest and a feeling of texture. Fab card!

Chrissie said...

This looks stunning and so immaculately stamped!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Very simple, very effective! Super CAS creation for our theme!
Thanks so much for taking part
Anne
"Less is More"

Sid said...

Wonderful design choice !! Great card !

Sarah G said...

A great CAS card - love that chevron stamp! Thank you for joining us at Less is More :)