SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Very Vellum


I'm back!  Moving took a looonnng time.  I want to share a simple vellum card I made for a friend's
wedding.

 I cut a vellum panel with a stitched rectangle die as a base.
 Next I used gold mirror cardstock to diecut some circles.
Then I diecut various foliage dies from white tissue paper 
(wanted them to stand out against the vellum)
Lastly a saying stamp was added as well as a small ribbon.

My sample uses saying stamp by Prickley Pear stamped with 
Delicata Golden Glitz ink, dies by Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Rectangles"
and "Circle Loops" as well as dies by memorybox "Prim Poppy"
and Cheery Lynn Designs "Ferns".
I weaved the foliage through the rings for added texture. I 
needed a wedding card, but this would also do well for a sympathy card
using a different verse of course.

I am entering this into the current white-on-white challenge at
Less Is More....wish me luck?


No comments: