SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Puuurrrfectly CAS!

Puuurrrfectly CAS!

I made this simple card for the current challenge over at
CAS(E) this Sketch


Here is what the sketch looks like:



and here is what my card looks like:


I used a die by SB "Wonky Squares"
and cut out one and used that as my template for
adding color.  I sponged some Memento inks
Dandelion
Lulu Lavender
Pear Tart
Then I stamped the kitties 
(by Inkadinkado)
in black over the colored squares.
A teeny ribbon on one and sparkly eyes on all!

Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, those cats are too cute! Great take on the sketch!
Thank so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

So cute! Those kitties are so fun! I love your card. TFS

Betty J. said...

Cool card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.