SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hat's Off!!

I had a little spare time today so thought 
I would do up something for the challenge over at
CAS-ual Fridays
which is 
"something with a back-to-school theme"


It seems I skimmed over the description a little hasty
and I thought it was to make an item having to do with school in any way?
Well below is my rendition of this challenge...not sure if it fits?


Stamps are by
Raisin Boat and Hero Arts
with a bit of red floss used for the tassel.

I just LOVE those hands, don't you?
Thanks for stopping by.
Connie


3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

What a fabulous stamp!!! I'm going to be on the hunt for it!!! Love the tassel detail!! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, this is a fabulous colour combination - the Hero Arts one is a definite favourite of mine, and I never would have thought to use it on a diagonal like that! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card! Super cool design! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!