SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Round Koi!


This card was inspired....of all things!...
by a seed corn advertisement!!
The background paper is from the 
junk mail received.  I thought it
was pretty so kept it.  
Am I the only one who does these things?

This pretty image by
was stamped onto vellum and colored on the back side with
Copic markers.
I used some dies by SB to cut a white mat behind
the image and then more dies to cut
a scallop frame which I made
to fit slightly OVER the edge of the image to hide
my adhesive.  I did this by placing 2 dies
together so it cut one as a frame!

I swiped some Versamark over and embossed
with clear EP after airbrushing
the frame to match my papers.
I added some gel stickers by
EK Success for bling, but
kept it pretty simple so the
paper shows.
Hope you like it!
Connie

No comments: