SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, April 9, 2012

iPhone Decor


Before I tell you the details of this iPhone cover I made from 
Heartfelt Creations stamps, I want to fill you in on what has 
happened here during the past week.

A week ago my DH was attacked by a mad cow protecting
her newborn calf.  My DH was trying to check to make
sure it was okay when the cow went berserk.

She charged him from behind and knocked him down and then
hit him numerous times while he was down and 
disoriented.  He crawled behind a tree and she circled the tree and hit him again.
Our small Blue Heeler cattle dog heard the ruckus from
our yard and came charging down the pasture hill and
chased the cow away so my DH could get away.

My husband came out of it with several broken ribs, a broken hand, 
hairline fractures in both ankles and bruises and cuts all over.
He spent several days in the hospital and had to return
a few days ago for blood clots in his legs.
He will be laid up a long time healing from this but it gives us time 
to reflect and give thanks.
In fact I spent my birthday in the hospital with him so he did sort of 
take me out for dinner as they gave me a guest tray while there......

Now the phone cover......

Supplies used:
Heartfelt Creations pre cut stamp set HCPC 3324
"Daisy Patch Swirls"
Versamark, Tuxedo Black inks
clear EP by Stampendous
Copic markers
gold leafing pen by Krylon
rhinestones set by i-Rock tool by Imaginisce
done on shaving cream background
I have a clear cover so slipped this 
artwork inside that.

Thanks for stopping and
taking time to read my saga.
Connie

1 comment:

Tindaloo said...

Oh my gosh! Hope he's healing well now *hugs* Love the phone cover, and the shaving cream marble effect is cool :)