SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some Exciting NEWS For You!!

Exciting news! I have been selected as a Semi-Finalist for a place on the 
Heartfelt Creations Design Team.
  
    I will be creating two more projects which have to be submitted for the final on April 13th, so I'll be on pins and needles till then!

The design team finalists will be announced on April 25.

Vote for your favorite Semi-finalists: Vote your 5 favorite semi-finalists listed above. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on April 13th, 2012

Vote for your favorite Designers: Which of the current designers continue on the HC design team will also be up to you.  You are being given the opportunity to get involved and vote for 5 or more of your current favorite design team members. You can CLICK HERE and submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on April 13th, 2012.
Below are the three semi final projects I submitted.
Below is a 6x6 card using stamps by Sweet Pea Stamps
with a sponged background and a Heartfelt Creations die 
"Decorative Oval Window"
that I cut apart to fit my focal image shape.

Next is another 6x6 card using another Sweet Pea Stamps image.
I cut the Spellbinder "Labels 9" shape with a custom cut by first cutting those portions of my image that
extended beyond my shape and then flipping those parts above the cutting side.
This enabled me to cut the shape without cutting off the extended parts, thus
giving a custom feel to it!
This creation is featured in the current March issue of 
Vamp Stamp News
on page 11


And my final DT submission below uses stamps by 
Mark's Finest Papers
paired with masking, brayers and sponging for 
custom colors.  Along with a die by 
Cheery Lyn Designs "Fanciful Flourish".
This is a regulation A2 sized card.

Please take the time to vote...for me if possible...Connie

12 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats! I am a semi-finalist also and wanted to pop in and wish you Good Luck!
Beautiful work

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Your work is beautiful! I'm a semi-finalist too...good luck! Blessings! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm a semi-finalist too. Your work is gorgeous. Good luck to you.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So excited you are a semifinalist, too! Hugs and good luck to you, Connie! :)

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

wow!! your coloring is amazing Connie!! good luck to you too!
Steph

Jacqueline Smith said...

Coonie,

You have very beautiful cards and I wish you good luck for the final round of Heartfelt Creations.

Jackie

runzalot81 said...

Congratulations to you, too! Beautiful work :)

Marisa Job said...

Congrats! Good luck to you!!! Beautiful work!

Sarah said...

Wow! The swan card is stunning! Congrats and good luck! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, I am also a semi-finalist and wanted to stop by and wish you luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, I am also a semi-finalist and wanted to stop by and wish you luck!

Kicki said...

Great job! Nice cards, they are really beautiful!

xoxo Kicki