SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Frosty Darya


I think this gorgeous Gal looks better
as a snow maiden than she did originally as a mermaid don't you?
She is named "Darya" and is done for Sweet Pea Stamps by
Elaine Cox and can be found on plate #133.
You can check all of Elaine Cox's art by clicking

I trimmed out her fishtail and background for this card
and paired with snowflake punches and borders.

Supplies used:
Memory Box dies "Crystalline Border" and
"Frostyville Border"
Spellbinders "Classic Scallop" Edgies
Viva Decor pens
Copic markers

I used a paper for the background done with salt and dye reinkers
along with a water spritzer bottle.
We've had no snow here this winter and I hope the only
snow I see is on this card!
Thanks for stopping!
Connie

No comments: