SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, December 4, 2011

SP-Swim Anyone?

Don't you just love this pretty image by Sweet Pea artist Elaine Cox?  Her name is "Darya".
I tried to give her an undersea look and those patches on her skin are meant to be
foam or bubbles I think.....

Supplies:

Sweet Pea Stamp "Darya" by Elaine Cox, plate #133
dp by echo park paper co. "Metropolitan"
flourish vine die by Marianne Designs
frame die by Spellbinders "Fleur De Lis Pendant"
flower die by Magnolia
Copic markers and Spica pens
brads by Oriental Trading Co.

I always insert a scrap of wax paper between my die and the paper I am cutting
for ease in removing from die.  This time I left the wax paper cutout on the upper
flower as I thought it softened the look a bit...what do you think?
I also cut apart the frame diecut to fit around my image.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out Sweet Pea Stamps
to see the other gorgeous images by this same artist on this plate.

Connie

No comments: