SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Friday, December 23, 2011

Moonlight Sweet Pea Style


I apologize for my photo today.
I had more problems getting a decent picture of this card than 
making it!!
I finally resorted to putting it in a make-shift lightbox made from a box with cardstock for the backdrop....

This adorable image is by Sweet Pea artist Caron Vinson and you will find it on plate #77
labeled "Moonlight Fairy"
OR you can just click on

to get there!

Supplies:
Copic markers
blue Satin ribbon by Reasonable Ribbon
Bow Easy tool by Posi-Bendr
die by SpellBinders "Labels 14"
cloud template by PrintWorks
Dye ink by Ranger "Sailboat Blue"
sponge
airbrush system
white pen by Inkssentials

I sponged blue ink with a cloud template for the background
and airbrushed Copic B41 around the image for contrast.
Added a little white to the top of her dress with Inkssentials pen.

Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

No comments: