SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Friday, November 25, 2011

MFP's Enjoy The View

This is what happens when you get a new die....

I bought this cool die by Memory Box called "Country Landscape" and paired it with 
an old watercolor attempt I had saved.
The subtle watercolor shades don't show well on my scan though.
But with the diecut in front of the colored background it 
looks like an awesome sunset IRL.

Supplies:
MFP stamp Set "Adirondack Summer"
watercolor paper/wash
assorted dye reinkers
water mister
die by Memory Box "Country Landscape"

I did the water wash by misting some watercolor paper first with water
to get it uniformly wet, then I dribbled a few drops of reinker
here and there and added more mists of water.
Then tilt the paper so the color runs here and there, adding more
water/reinker to attain results desired.

Thanks for stopping by and "enjoy the view"!!

Connie

No comments: