SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sweet Pea Seahorses

 I fell in love with this pretty image by artist Teresa Sherman titled
"Seahorses"
You will find this stamp and some other great ones on Plate #177
by clicking

Supplies:
Sweet Pea image "Seahorses" plate #177
Nestie "Petite Ovals Lg" 
Edgeabilities "Classic Scallop"
Copic markers
pink paper from Sam's Club
green & blue papers from Michaels
Crystal Lacquer by Sakura
embossing folder "Swiss Dots" by Provo Craft
blue gems-unknown
foam tape by 3M
dimensional stickers by K and Co.

I ran a sander over the blue embossing lightly to expose the white core.
I cut strips of coordinating paper for behind focal image for contrast.
I hope you enjoy this image as much as I did.
It was plain fun working with it!!
Connie

No comments: