SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Pea Fall Feline


I've been noticing some of our leaves turning colors here in 
South Dakota and thought this image from plate #146 by Melissa Dawn 
for Sweet Pea Stamps was appropriate
for my project this week.
It is (very aptly I thought) titled
"Autumn Cat Magic"

Supplies used:
Copic markers
Tuxedo Black dye ink by Memento
Distress ink "Spun Sugar" by Ranger
Marvy dye ink "Salvia Blue"
Stardust clear glitter pen by Gellyroll
Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs
DP by K & Co. "Hopscotch"
leaf & cardstock from my stash

I sponged Distress and Marvy inks around the image to
set off the mostly white cat in the center of the stamp scene 
which was colored by Copic markers, then matted and affixed
to DP and then base.

A simple salute to autumn yes?
This artist, Melissa Dawn, is anything but simple so
please check out her gorgeous stamps
over at Sweet Pea Stamps.

Thanks for looking and thanks for your kind comments
on my project.

Connie


No comments: