SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps Elegant Witch


What do you get when you have a chance to play with a gorgeous plate full of those beautiful ching-chou kuik stamps and a new embossing folder?
An awful lot of fun!!
Here is what came of my Sweet Pea session today:


It is rather simple by comparison to some of the Sweet Pea DT's 
creations, but since I am the Queen of Simple, I like it.

I embossed the yellow panel with a Sizzix embossing folder and swiped with orange ink.
Then stamped, colored and cut out most of an image by 
ching-chou kuik titled "Divine" and popped her up with a thin yellow ribbon
from my scraps tied as a sash.
About as simple as it gets?

You can see what the entire image looked like before 
I hacked it apart by checking out

Supplies used:
"Divine" image by ching-chou kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps plate #162
Sizzix embossing folder "Rays"
Cuttlebug machine
Marvy inkpad "#7 Orange"
Copic markers
Pop Dots
Craft Essentials Metallic Dot
small hole punch to thread ribbon thru

Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

No comments: