SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Pea Flower Friends

Plate below is #166 by Joanne Schempp:


and below is what I did with it:




I picked up Sweet Pea's plate #166 by Joanne Schempp and could not decide which beauty I wanted to play with so I used 3 of them on my card today.
You can find this lovely plate of images by clicking


Supplies:
SP plate 166 by Joanne Schempp
"Barbie"  (top flower face)
"Aurella"  (middle flower face)
"Diamond"  (bottom flower face)
Copic markers & airbrush system
1 1/4" circle punch-McGill
Spellbinders "Standard Circles" die
flower punch-Stampin' Up!
Vine die-Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish"

I airbrushed Copic markers for the cloud background using a torn paper as I couldn't find my cloud template.
After I had colored, cut out and assembled the elements to my liking I hand wrote the words.

I hope you enjoy viewing this project as much as I did making it.  I began it with a mini Geo Die in mind for the floral
portion and when that didn't look like I wanted it sort of evolved into this.  Isn't that how most art is produced......

Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

No comments: