SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Pea "Little Fairy Freak Mermaid"


I got rid of some stress today with this cute image by Linda Biggs titled
"Little Fairy Freak Mermaid"
At first I was hesitant to start, but once I began coloring it was easy.
My background is a fun one from Technique Junkies named 
"Bingo Blast" and that determined the colors I used today.

I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black dye ink by Memento
and cut a shape by Spellbinders (Labels 9).  I edged this
with a grey Copic marker and colored it with
Copic and Prismacolor markers.
A few touches with my Stardust clear glitter pen 
by Sakura and some ribbon scraps from
a no-name ribbon finished this off.

I left it blank inside as it seems usable for many
different occasions.  

Thanks for looking!
Connie


1 comment:

Micki said...

I love that background technique and it's sooo fitting with this cute stamp. Awesome card Connie and love that color combo too.

I also left you a blog award because you always inspire me to try new techniques and for your support no matter what mistakes I make :-)