SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Stamp - 3 Cards

Today I have made 3 different cards using the same Sweet Pea image.
Different colors and papers give a new look to each:

I layered 2 dps with a strip cut by a Martha Stewart
flower border punch between them and cut out
the SP image and popped it up on top.  I added
some handmade pearls made with my 
Viva Decor Pearl pen to the centers.

This one I ran the background paper thru the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Happy Birthday"
stamped the SP image and cut with a Spellbinder "Labels 9" die.
Added a star brad before adhering.

For this card I used the paper piecing method to match her dress to the
pretty background paper.  I cut the mat with a Spellbinders
"Labels 14" die and edged with a green Copic marker.
A little ribbon from my stash and a sticker by Class A Peels.

Just trying to show the versatility of these Sweet Pea stamps by SP Artist Samantha Rawlings!
Thanks for looking,
Connie

No comments: