SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, January 27, 2011

MFP "Take A Peek"


This card uses NO COLORING at all!  I began making this card sort of backwards.
I picked 2 papers that seemed to go together and matted them crosswise
on my card base first....with no idea what stamps I would use.
Since one paper already had a pretty butterfly in one corner I 
inked up a butterfly image from Mark's Finest Papers
"Take A Peek" set.

I stamped this 3 times on another paper and fussy cut all 3.
I cut a butterfly border with a Martha Stewart border
punch and stuck that along the center line.  Then I added foam tape beneath the 
bug's bodies to pop them up a bit and affixed the bugs along the border strip.

I added a sentiment from the same set and thought it was
enough.
Sometimes it is hard to know when to quit isn't it?



Here is a close-up of one of the butterflies so you can see the cute antennae
I drew in with my Copic Multiliner.
Much easier than trying to cut them out!!

No comments: