SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marks Finest Papers Blog Hop Sneak PEEK!

I'm back!
I am getting back to living again, not fully, but better.
I am finding I cannot produce art as quickly as before.
I will be posting new artwork, just not daily for awhile.
Please bear with me as I regain my footing.

That said, I want to remind you of the Blog Hop
on Tuesday Jan 11th.

To give you a taste of whats in store for you with the new sets being
introduced by MFP I am showing you a
Sneak PEEK!
The following card I made using the new MFP set called
"Sew What?"



Supplies:
lace edge punch by Martha Stewart
button from my stash
bubble edge punch by EK Success
Copic markers
gems from my stash

I hope you like it and come back on Tuesday
for a lot more art from
Marks Finest Papers.

No comments: