SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alcohol Ink Splash Technique



This card is an off-set one, meaning the front is shorter than the back to allow
one to view the inside when closed.
It also uses a technique from 
Technique Junkie Newsletter
which you will need to go there to find the recipe, sorry.

I stamped the flowers (by Magenta) from the Splash
papers and trimmed them, layering them along the bottom
and adding several jewels here and there.
I stamped the verse (which I confess to being too lazy
to track down to tell you who makes it).

IRL there is such a shimmer and glow to these flowers!

Now I know you have been waiting to see who won the prize I offered
during yesterday's blog hop so without further delay.......

Okay I am delaying!

Scroll
down
and
check
below
for
the
winner....

MISKYLA

You have until December 19
to contact me with your snailmail info.
If I do not hear from you by then I will
draw another name.



No comments: