SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Wal Mart "Find"


I was picking out some paint at Wal Mart one day and happened to spy this small foam brayer with 
holes in it meant for decorative painting.  Since I am first and foremost a stamper, I tend to view things with an eye for paper results.  So I bought it and found it makes some very nice backgrounds with
little investment (it was CHEAP!)

I inked the brayer with light blue ink and rolled it every-which-way over my panel.
Then over-stamped circles in different colors (by Endless Creations) on
each paper.  A corresponding ribbon between them with a cute buckle
around one circle and a verse by Annette Watkins.
I added the blue flower to go with the verse.

So the next time you are in Wal Mart go over and check out the painting aisle!

No comments: