SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Tool" Stamps by Rubber Nature


I began this card by inking the Maple leaf (by Rubber Nature)
with a red-orange K-Pad (Desert Heat).  Then I inked up a "tool" stamp also by Rubber Nature
with reds and greens and stamped the leaf, twisting as I removed the tool stamp.
That gave me the variegated look.  Finally I stamped the leaf.  I did this 3 times.  
A tool stamp is nothing more than a stamp with 
varying designs and I think almost any stamp like it would work as well.
I trimmed out the leaves and set them aside.

Then I cut a square by Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares Small and
stamped the verse by Inkadinkado in black and then airbrushed with
Copic markers while it was still in the die to get the white border.

Then I attached the leaves beneath the square and popped it on
top of the designer paper background.

I think the fussy cutting of the Maple leaves took me the longest with this one!

No comments: