SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

*NEW* Geo Dies Sample


My card today uses mostly dies, punches and embossing folders.

I just got my first Geo Die from Jerry over at

Pop Up Templates
(see link below)

http://www.imacrs.com/geo-dies.htm

and of course had to play with it!  I am so 
impressed with the ease and results of this
die that I will certainly be ordering more.
If you remember those Lace' stencils and how much 
work they were cutting all those lines and how they
never got just right?  Then run over to Pop Up
Templates to check out all the NEW Geo Dies!
I ran this die through my Cuttlebug and zip zip it was done!

I layered that onto a Spellbinders large scalloped octagon, then onto
a panel embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.
I stamped and colored the image (by Peddler's Pack) and
then punched it out with a large scalloped circle punch by Stampin' Up.

Lots of dimension and texture with this card, but I added some
small rhinestones around the sun/moon of the stamp for even more!

So what do you think?  Is it too much??

3 comments:

Shelley said...

It's not too much, no way. It's lovely and actually looks like it took all day to make. Sigh, another thing I have to buy, lol.

Mary Ann said...

What 'sandwich' did you use?

The card is great!!!!

Connie said...

To Mary Ann: I used the cutting sandwich I believe. A at bottom, C is next and on top of the die and the paper comes the B plate.
HTH and thanks for your nice comment.
Connie