SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps "Which Witch?"

For today's art I did a card using an image by Elaine Cox (carried by Sweet Pea Stamps) titled "Stone Wall Witch"
Although I kind of turned her into a fairy....
I colored the image with Copic markers, then drew a line around the image
so the hat would stick out. Then I cut it out and edged with black ink.
I stippled color around for the background and added white here and there.

I layered this onto some pretty copper metallic paper and then onto some lovely embossed designer paper by DCWV and layered that onto more copper.
I cut a floral border with a new punch by EK Success and added
pearls, with another pearl for her earring.

The dp paper is scrumptious and has embossing on various images already
done.

You can find this image by clicking below:


Be sure to check out all the NEW images coming soon!!

3 comments:

sam_i_am_101 said...

Lovely! Now that I am following I won't miss anymore of these.
Sam

Christine said...

Really do like the image and the DP

Marianne said...

This is a great card!! Love the images of Sweet Pea! You made a beautiful card with it!