SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mark's Finest Papers SNEAK PEEK


Here is a SNEAK PEEK at a new set coming out 
next week from Mark's Finest Papers
titled "Thankful For You"

I stamped the little lady and colored her with Copic markers, masked 
her and airbrushed the background just 
enough to add a touch of color.
We can't have too much white space can we?

I stamped the verse before running it thru the Cuttlebug
so I could have more pumpkins.  Besides it's
much easier to stamp before embossing....and just
how would I know that?  LOL

Below is the link so you can run over and check out the new stamp sets coming out.
I think there are 6 of them and each gets better than the last!
Check 'em out:

1 comment:

Marianne said...

This image looks a bit like a dutch girl LOL
Nice card!!