SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MFP Home Tweet Home

I made this card using the Mark's Finest Papers set "Tweet Blessings" which will be available for purchase very soon.
I cut out the entrance hole of the birdhouse image and inserted a scrap of paper on which I had stamped another bird....after I cut along the tail so it would extend over the edge of the hole.  Basically I am lazy and didn't want to cut the entire image which was why I only did the tail, but it worked!

I added some black gems to the roof area and a glitzy puffy sticker in one corner for bling.
I think more would have been too much don't you?

You can find more images just as darling as this one by clicking on the link below:


I hope you like it as much as I like it.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: