SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mark's Finest Paper Regal and Proud Sneak PEEK!

I am giving you all a SNEAK PEEK at a new stamp set due to be released this week by Mark's Finest Papers. It is titled
"Regal and Proud"

I began by stamping the frame from the set "Flourishes and Frame" on white paper
(after I had pulled it into an oval shape).
I embossed the frame with EP by Paper Odyssey called
"Harvest Spice".
Then I masked with a reverse mask covering all except the inside of the frame.
I stamped that funny looking tree with SU! "Old Olive" and sponged
Sea Shells "Starfish Green" and CTMH "Whisper Yellow".
Then I masked the frame and sponged Old Olive around the card stock.
I colored some white satin ribbon with a Copic marker but I can see
that my bow making needs some improvement. This is the first time
I've tried making this type bow free handed.

Remember to come back tomorrow when we begin 4 days of blog hopping to show you some wonderful new stamp sets by MFP as well as some awesome artwork AND a chance for you to win some great stamps!!

No comments: