SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sweet Pea Sweetie



I just love the sense of peace and tranquility this image emits.
You can find this beautiful stamp over at Sweet Pea Stamps by clicking below:
Actually I chose this one to work with today because it
was perfect to go with this designer paper and that pretty little butterfly ribbon I found.
I stamped the image by ching-chou kuik with Tuxedo Black dye ink by Memories.
I sponged Blending Blox dye inks by Marvy for color, touching up with Copic markers.
I cut several Spellbinders "Labels One" dies and offset them.
I also cut a strip of white and another of a matching dp and
layered those on the right side and put a length of that butterfly ribbon 
by Wrights on top of that.
I added some Prima flowers to cover up some misplaced sponging...LOL
I had fun making this card and that is what stamping
is about.
Thanks for looking!
Connie

1 comment:

KymKreates said...

this is absolutely exquisite!!! I am going to give this technique a go at it!
xoxo,
Kym