SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Pea Bubble Fairy



I've been itching to get this gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp inked and finally had time today to play.
I stamped the Bubble Fairy by Lisa Victoria with Tuxedo Black ink by Memento
and colored with Copic markers.
Then I did some "fussy cutting" and trimmed it out.
I then cut some light blue paper with a Spellbinder die
"large scalloped octagon" and ran that thru
a Cuttlebug embossing folder "bubbles"
I punched one side of some peach paper with a 
Martha Stewart border punch "shells"and
finally layered it all together.
I popped the image up and added some blue gems
to replace the bubbles I cut off.
Also added small gold gems along the punched edge and
some Stickles on the wings.
Oh yes!  I tied some sheer ribbon around the cup handle also.
I hope you like this as much as I do.

1 comment:

KymKreates said...

she is delectable, I wish I would find her in my cup of tea!