SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mosaic Madness Technique

It's hard to color an image carefully and then cut it into pieces, but that is just what I did!
I turned it over and drew lines on the backside, numbering as I went for easy reassembly.
After cutting apart I affixed it to a scrap of black paper, setting each piece just
a little apart from the next so the black showed.
I layered this onto some yummy textured paper by Paper Temptress and
added some black gems by Want2Scrap.
Stamps used were by 
Sweet Pea Stamps
from the Lisa Victoria line, plate #49
This particular image is titled
"Daphene's Dilema"


**Don't worry about getting the edges even as you won't. Rather put it together matching image
lines and then trim edges. I mounted it all on another black layer then.**
You can do any pattern and any size piece and it will look just fine when finished.

No comments: