SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, July 12, 2010

MFP Blog Hop tomorrow!

Hi guys.  I just got back from helping my daughter move, no time for cards all last week.  I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

I do want to let you all know about a 4 day blog hop blitz we are having for Mark's Finest Papers though.  This begins tomorrow, Tuesday July 13 and runs through Friday July 16.
You will need to visit all the designer's blogs and leave comments on each one to get your name into the drawing for some great prizes.....NEW just released stamp sets by MFP!!  There is a new prize every day so you have 4 chances to win.

Maybe it's a good thing I had my art ready and loaded before I left huh?  *See* you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Connie--I love the woven ribbon with this sentiment!!! Great way to show off the Background Fun stamp set!!!! TFS