SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Faux Embossing Folder

This card was done using an embossing folder I made with punches and cardboard.
I punched flower shapes from a piece of cardboard and adhered the shapes on a second piece so they would mesh.
Then I ran it all thru my Cuttlebug.
I masked the flowers and sponged inks around them but the scan is too light for
a good view.  So I rescanned at a darker color so you can better see the embossing.
Can you imagine the possibilities with this?
I punched 3 flower shapes in a row and like it
better than having a completely floral covered folder.
My embossing isn't very good as one of my g-kids managed to drop a bead into my Cuttlebug.
I tore it apart but AFTER my card was done.
Grandkids!  You gotta love 'em!!
Below is a darker scan and below that is my homemade template.


No comments: