This card uses a fun technique involving some Spellbinder dies and a little trickery!
Half Circle Card Technique
Spellbinder dies: Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles
Scor Pal or other scoring tool
Alice and Piglet by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps
1) Cut cardstock for A2 size card and score in half.
2) Score front of card in half again and fold over to folded edge
3) Using Cuttlebug, lay down A plate and C plate first, center the scallop circle die on C plate with
cutting edge facing UP (it helps to put a small pc. of tape on plate to hold die)
4) Lay your card on top of die with top or cardfront fold at midpoint of circle, fold up and back to attain this point.
5) Now fold top fold down over die, Slide B plate to mid point ONLY of die, using fold line for reference.
(This is key to getting only half the die to cut) Your "sandwich" will be offset with top or B plate only half on top.
6) Run this through Cuttlebug. Make SURE to lay your card in Cuttlebug with back or unfolded part away from you and folded or top toward you.
This will ensure your circle cuts on the very top part. *Don't ask me how I know that*
Below is a link to a video on youtube for those of us who are now thoroughly confused:
Above shot is the card partially open so you can see how the half circle turns
and below is how the inside appears: